NJ COVID-19 Vaccine and Information Help Lines
As we are all doing our best to get our consumers access to basic needs as well as information during the pandemic, please be advised that the State has opened a call center to help those without computer access in registering for a COVID vaccine appointment.
NJ State COVID Vaccine Help Line is
COVID Test Site Finder:
Pre-Register for the Vaccine:
Call (General COVID-19 Questions): (24/7)
Call (Medical COVID-19 Questions): (24/7)
Call (Vaccine Appointment Support): (8am-8pm)
To receive alerts, text NJCOVID to
Download COVID Alert NJ app
Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
Free COVID-19 testing and treatment is available at Community Health Centers, also known as Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), to all people whether you have health insurance or not and regardless of your immigration status
Find an FQHC near you
online, or by directly calling
(support is available in English and Spanish).
Individuals with urgent symptoms may also continue to access services at acute care hospitals.
The COVID-19 testing cost will be waived for uninsured individuals eligible for charity care.
Information on the Charity Care Program can be found at:
You should talk to a medical provider before going to your local hospital.
New Jersey Vaccination
We are working hard to vaccinate as many New Jerseyans as quickly as possible.
Ways to get vaccinated at this time:
- You can make an appointment directly with a vaccination location that does not use the Vaccine Scheduling System.
Click here to view these locations.
- If you are a Veteran or live or work at a VA facility, you may be eligible for vaccines through the VA.
Click here to learn more from the VA.
Find Out if You Are Eligible for the Vaccine
To find out if you are eligible for the vaccine,
Click here for more information.
As vaccine doses continue to increase, we’ll be able to open more appointments and give eligible residents more opportunities to get vaccinated.
Click here to visit the State’s Data Dashboard for more data about the State’s COVID-19 response and vaccination efforts.
CVS and Rite Aid join in the efforts to distribute the vaccine in New Jersey.
Participating CVS and Rite Aid locations will continually be added to the COVID-19 Information Hub’s list of vaccine locations for eligible recipients – click here to visit that list.
Here are a few facts to know about COVID-19 and the vaccine:
- Once eligible, you can get a vaccine regardless of your documentation or immigration status.
- You do not need to have health insurance to get the vaccine.
Click here to learn more about getting vaccinated without health insurance.
- It’s important to get your second dose as close as possible to the recommended date.
Click here to learn more about getting a second dose.
Where can I find more information?
- You can visit covid19.nj.gov/vaccine or call 855–568–0545, the New Jersey COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center.
- For weekly updates on COVID-19 news, subscribe to the State’s weekly COVID-19 newsletter.
- You can also follow @NJDeptofHealth, @NJGov, and @GovMurphy on social media.
Continuing to wear a mask, washing your hands, practicing social distancing, and following public health guidance for everyone’s safety.