Be a part of it all and make a difference!
Heightened Independence and Progress (hip) encourages families and friends of people with disabilities, professionals, volunteers, and other interested parties to become members.
Membership can be rewarding!
Membership of The Heightened Independence and Progress (hip) entitles you to:
- The right to participate in annual meetings of the Membership.
- The right to nominate candidates to become Board Members.
- The right to run for office.
- The right to serve on committees.
- The right to vote on issues.
- Our newsletter, mailed to you quarterly.
- A discount on recreational programs and events.
- Free workshop and Members only education.
- The right to ratify the Board of elections by vote of the full membership during annual membership.