Access Link New Telephone Number Alert
The Access Link toll-free number will be retired on April 5th, 2021.
In preparation, please start using
All of our phone menu options will remain the same.
- “On Monday, April 5th, Access Link is retiring the toll-free number. The new telephone number will be “973-491-4224”.
In preparation, please start using 973-491-4224. All of our phone menu options will remain the same.
- TRAVELING DURING THE PANDEMIC: For your protection, we have enhanced cleaning and sanitization efforts. You can do your part by:
- Confirming that locations are open before making travel plans.
- Making reservations via https://accesslink.njtransit.com.
- Emailing email@example.com to re-establish your subscription ride and negotiate availability, if you have not traveled in the past 60 days.
- Wearing a face covering while traveling (required).
- Setting-up an EZ-Wallet account for contactless payment.
- Canceling rides if you have been exposed to COVID-19 or any other communicable disease, within the past 14 days.
- COMMUNICATION OPTIONS
- Sign up for MY TRANSIT ALERTS at https://www.njtransit.com/mytransit.
- Subscribe to NJT ALICE ALERTS by texting your Access Link Customer ID and Pin number to 41411.
- Use WHERE’S MY RIDE: after successfully subscribing to NJT ALICE ALERTS text NJT ETA to 41411.
- Follow Access Link on TWITTER: Access Link (@NJTRANSIT_AL).
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us at 800-955-(ADA1)2321.
- REDUCED FARE CARDS: In August, legislation was passed that allows all Access Link customers to be automatically issued a Reduced Fare card that can be used to discount fares on NJ TRANSIT Rail, Bus, and Light Rail. The Reduced Fare card cannot be used on Access Link. Cards will be mailed. For questions or concerns and language assistance, please call NJ TRANSIT Customer Service at 973-275-5555 between the hours of 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM daily.
- VIRTUAL TRAVEL INSTRUCTION: If you require some assistance with learning how to travel on NJ TRANSIT’s Rail, Bus, or Light Rail call 800-955-2321 and select option #1 for the Certification Group to request a referral. Virtual Travel Instruction is free and is now being offered statewide in areas where local fixed-route service available.